20. Future Engineer. Frustrated good girl. Dancer. Singer. Drama queen.
Pwedeng kasi, wala pa akong pakialam sa mundo noon. Iba pa ang laman ng puso at isip ko noon, kaya hindi ko napapansin yung ibang bagay sa paligid ko. Siguro kasi, hindi pa yun yung tamang panahon para magkakilala tayo, dahil may sarili-sarili pa tayong mahal noon. Siguro kasi, may plano talaga si Lord para sa ating dalawa.
Sana lang talaga..
A+ relationship: Playing video games together, rough sex, pizza and awful humor that only you two can laugh at.
And I want to hold you close. here in my arms.
I want to feel the heat of your body, I want to taste your lips,
I want to hear your husky voice.
I want to feel your heartbeat.
I want you to touch my soul.
I don’t want to be the girl that you will fuck all thru the night,
I want you to make love with me.
1. I hope one day you realize loving yourself is more important than having a line of boys ask you out on a date. You will find something in you that you never thought you were looking for. You will be at peace with yourself.
2. It doesn’t seem like it today, but soon you will be able to lie on your bed without thinking about the funeral in your head. Patience.
3. There is a reason God didn’t give you the amazing talent to sing, or dance, or calculate a mathematical equation under sixty seconds. Your writing is not useless. Wait until you find someone willing enough to read.
4. She cut you up like a paper doll. Yes. They made you seem small, like a fool, like a dog wagging its tail trying too hard. Let them. It’ll make for a great story later.
5. Don’t let their blunt knives and sharp tongues turn you into one of them. These people used their words to pull down others like you. Use yours to lift these people up, to remind the girls with stick legs not to run in front of a city bus.
6. He is not prince charming, love. None of them are, and you are not a princess. You’re a villainess. You’re the evil queen. Own it. Kill anyone who says you’re not the fairest of them all. It is you who will save yourself.
7. Right now, you are a wreck, and a mess, and it will seem like no part of you is salvageable. It will get better.
8. Another gift you’ll discover is how to be both soft and hard at the same time. To be both sharp and gentle. Pyre and tea. Grateful and selfish. Kind and harsh. You will be self-aware. You will be human. You will be stardust, and cracked bones, and rips of the galaxies.
9. Greater things await you. Yes, you deserve them. Yes, you are capable.
10. You will learn all this one day, soon. Patience. Patience. Patience.
I met the guy who told me I was a great singer.He fell in love with every melody that comes out from my lips. He told me he likes me, I fell. I fell in love really hard. But then I found out his wicked plan: I was the mistress. I am not the only girl that he loves. I am not his number one, I am the second best. He asked me to stay, so I did I. I tortured myself in every second that I was sneaking out on my phone waiting for his reply. But I was never his girl for the day, I am just the girl for his night. I told myself to stop but I just can’t. One night we decided to swim into vodka and I was badly drunk. He kissed me. I kissed him back. I fell asleep. I woke up undressed. I cried a lot. Then I realized all he wants is one night stand.
I met the guy who brought sunshine. He told me he loves me dearly. I let myself fall hard in love. I want him to be my first and last. I gave him everything, even the one I’ve always preserved to my future husband. We make love all through the night. I trusted him. But then he was just another guy who loves to cheat. He told me to stay - so did I. I told him I won’t give up. He destroyed my brain with his sweet tricky word. He murdered my heart with his false affection. He tortured my soul by the unfaithfulness that he possesses. I died in misery. I wanted to kill myself but they told me, life goes on. So I moved on.
In December I met the guy who brought the fireworks in my life. It was four years. It was four years of waiting till I’ve got a chance to be his friend. He never knew my feelings. It was just a crush but it grew on and on.
Talking to him is like watching my favorite stars every night. It feels like I’m in heaven. I feel so amazing. It’s really good to hear his voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet. Those hands that I can’t forget, those stolen glimpse. Our hands together it feels like forever.I want you. I want you here.
I gave in. But then you left me. You left my heart and soul hanging again. I don’t know if this is the end. But I assure you, you will always be choice.